Emcee Cecil Plummer
Emcee Cecil Plummer, President, Western Regional Minority Supplier Development Council
Recipient of the National Minority Supplier Development Council’s 2019 Council of the Year Award!
Cecil Plummer has over 15 years of executive leadership experience and possesses a solid background in strategic sourcing, change management, performance and process improvement, supplier diversity, strategic planning, and risk management. Plummer formerly worked with Robert Half for 17 years and left his most recent position as the Director of CSS Strategic Solutions to join the Council.
Plummer holds a Project Management Certification (PMP) and has a strong track record of success in small business entrepreneurship, communications strategy, process reengineering, contract negotiation, and relationship management.
Under Plummer’s direction as President, the Western Regional Minority Supplier Development Council has:
- Eliminated its operational deficits
- Increased its corporate memberships by 61%
- Expanded its trainings and program offerings
- Received awards from the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC), Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) West, and Commissioner of the California Department of Insurance
- Remained one of the top performing NMSDC councils
Become a Sponsor